By using this website and/or submitting an order with "https://essayhours.com/,” you acknowledge that you have familiarized yourself with the following terms and conditions and fully agree with them.
YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE TO ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE AN UNDERAGED PERSON, YOU NEED TO BE SUPERVISED BY A PARENT OR A LEGAL GUARDIAN TO PURCHASE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE.
Further on in this document:
"Website,” “Company” means EssayHours.com
"Customer,” "Client" refers to any person who has placed an order on the website.
"Product,” "tutoring information" means original research or advice that the client receives according to the order requirements.
"Order" - A request for a service provided by EssayHours.com, processed according to the procedure described on the website.
“Content” - Any piece of information presented in the form of text, table, image, audio, or video file, including but not limited to - Client account, Order, Tutoring information.
- All types of services/products provided by the company are meant for research or reference purposes and private use only. We do not accept responsibility for any failure to learn the material covered in an assignment, as well as a general sense that there is no obligation on behalf of our customer base to be at all knowledgeable about anything they buy, so long as it's from us.
- Website reserves the right to remove any Content for any reason and at anytime, without notification or warnings of anyway. You should not rely on content posted on this Site because answers are only intended as a piece of advice from company employees that may be inaccurate or incompletely answering your question.
- All of the content on the Site, the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Site are owned by or licensed to EssayHours.com and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the United States and foreign laws and international conventions. EssayHours.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Materials. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for your own personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the materials. You agree that you will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Materials on the Site. You further agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interface that EssayHours.com provides, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us in a separate written agreement.
- You agree that under no circumstances will you submit any materials purchased through or from EssayHours.com to any educational, testing, or teaching institution, claiming the materials are of your own creation.
- By submitting the Order and/or payment, You are purchasing the service/product for Your personal, noncommercial use only. All services/products are drafted by freelance tutors who transferred all rights and ownership regarding the services/products to the Company. All services/products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied (unless otherwise specified).
- As the service/product provided by the company is meant for research/reference purposes, we guarantee the standard of the tutoring information but not the final grade.
- The company should not be held liable for any direct or indirect costs associated with the client's choice to use the services of EssayHours.com.
- The customer should always provide clear briefings and ensure all the materials required are provided. A failure to do so might lead to a delay in processing their tutoring information request promptly.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
Contact Information Usage
- EssayHours.com uses text messaging as a prime way of delivering services.
- Your phone number will only be used to communicate with you regarding your requests.
- Your phone number will never be passed on to any third parties and will only be used by the employees of EssayHours.com.
- We may, from time to time, contact you with relevant information about your order or relevant marketing offers.
- If you wish to stop getting texts from us, you should write "Stop Texts" to us. Upon receiving this text message, you will be unsubscribed from any communications unless you write to us first.
- EssayHours.com does not charge you any extra fee for chatting to us through SMS. However, usual operator rates may apply when texting our number.
The company offers minor changes and revisions of the initial order as a part of its standard service. Any revision should be done within 1-2 days, but only when adjustments are made that were not met in the submitted order or if you have any questions about your submission. The company only undertakes to provide revisions under the following conditions:
- No changes to the paper are allowed to be made by the customer before revision takes place.
- No other general terms and conditions are violated.
- 12-24 hours should be allowed for the revision to be processed.
- Revisions should be requested no later than 14 days after the initial order is completed.
- EssayHours.com is committed to ensuring that all contributions are appropriate. And suppose you violate our terms of service or any other EssayHours.com policies. In that case, your content will be removed from the site permanently as well as reported to law enforcement authorities for further investigation.
Our policies include:
- (a) Monitor or review the Site for violations of these Terms and compliance with EssayHours.com’s policies
- (b) Report to law enforcement authorities and/or take legal action against anyone who violates these Terms
- (c) Refuse, restrict access to, or availability of any Contribution that may violate their terms of service as stated in paragraph 1
- (d) EssayHours.com has the right to close your account immediately, and that you will not be entitled to receive any of the funds in your account.
- (e) If we determine, at our sole discretion, that you have engaged in fraudulent activities on this site, this includes using someone else's login information with their permission or through coercion.
- EssayHours.com reserves the right to deny access and use of their site at any time for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to breaking one or more terms in our agreement as well as violating applicable laws.
- Suppose your account is terminated for any reason. In that case, the content that you have posted may no longer be available online, and our website reserves the right not to store or keep copies of materials unless otherwise required by law or court order.
Risk of Reversals, Chargebacks, and Claims
The services/products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied.
If an order is canceled or delayed, the funds deposited by the client shall be added to their account balance on our website.
Account balances on this site are not refundable in certain cases.
For example, 100% money-back is guaranteed if we cannot find a writer who meets your requirements within 24 hours after depositing the payment into their bank account, accompanying our written notice informing them about such circumstances.